REALTORS® Relief Foundation Grant
OAR has secured $500,000 grant for housing relief through NAR’s REALTORS® Relief Foundation for the Oregon wildfires disaster.
Who should apply?
Any full-time resident and U.S. citizen or legally admitted U.S. resident who has lost their home to the Oregon wildfire disaster and is in need of support for either of the following: 1) Monthly mortgage expense for the primary residence that was damaged by the Oregon Wildfires Disaster or; 2) Rental cost due to displacement from the primary residence resulting from the Oregon Wildfires Disaster. Relief assistance is limited to a maximum of $1000 per applicant per household. Grants will be jointly payable to applicant and mortgage lender or landlord.
Deadline for application submission is November 15, 2020.
How to Apply:
Download and complete the application below, then email the following documentation to email@example.com:
- Completed application
- Photo Identification to Show Proof of Residency [i.e.. driver’s license or other governmental documentation evidencing residency]
- Copy of Mortgage Statement or Mortgage Payment Coupon or Rent Statement or Lease Agreement (mortgagee or landlord/property management company name must be included)
- One of the following:
- Photos of Damage
- Insurance Estimate
- Copies of Written Claims, Settlement Proceeds or Claim Status Reports
- Copies of Repair Estimates from Contractors
OAR HOME Foundation State Wildfire Relief Fund
OAR has set up an emergency relief fund through the HOME foundation for individuals and families who have been displaced from their homes because of fires or evacuation orders and are in immediate need of basic goods and services. Select local associations are raising and distributing funds to families in need in their communities. The HOME Foundation grant is more flexible in it’s parameters. To learn more an apply, contact your local association:
If you have not been affected, you can donate here:
- OAR HOME Foundation State Wildfire relief fund
- Goes directly to grants for Oregonians displaced by the fires
- The Hope Project
- Salvation Army – Also taking volunteers
- American Red Cross – Also taking volunteers
- NAR REALTORS® Relief Fund
- Help replenish the national funds to provide assistance in the next emergency